Thursday, May 2, 2013

Grow Barefoot - What we do

Do you remember back to school days? Some days, we'd walk into the classroom and see some type of video playing device set up. We'd get all excited because the projector meant we'd watch a video that day instead of listen to the teacher. Well, today's video day.

Grow Barefoot participated in a local international festival earlier this week; we had a great time talking to many people in our local community about who we are and what we do. As I watched our video presentation I realized I wanted to share it with you as well. So this week, instead of reading an article you get to watch a video - I hope you're as excited to watch it as I am to share it with you.

Be sure to turn on your volume...





"Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples."
Psalm 96:3

No comments:

Post a Comment